Welcome to Sandy Hook Elementary School,
"Be Safe, Be Responsible, Be Respectful,
Be a Ram!"
Fundraiser Pick Up
(Candles and Ornaments)
Thursday, Dec. 14th
2016-2017 Generic Supply List
2016-2017 Instructional Calendar
Ice Cream Schedule
Our Mission at Sandy Hook Elementary School
The Mission of Sandy Hook Elementary School is to prepare each student for the future and for life-long learning.
Our Philosophy at Sandy Hook Elementary School
We envision Sandy Hook Elementary as part of the larger community where all members of the learning communities will collaborate to provide quality educational programs which will enable all students to make continuous progress.
Division-Wide Belief Statements
Great communities come from great schools; therefore, we believe.....
- All decisions are based on the best interest of our students.
- Meaningful learning occurs only in the presence of meaningful relationships.
- Measures of success are unique and individualized for each learner.
- Continuous growth and improvement is expected for everyone.
- Problem-solving is an essential skill.
- An atmosphere of respect must exist.
- The education of our children is an investment of time, labor, and resources in our future.