Welcome to Sandy Hook Elementary School,
"Be Safe, Be Responsible, Be Respectful,
Be a Ram!"
Thank you for a great year!
Have a happy and safe summer!
Look forward to seeing you in the fall!
June 26-August 14
7:30-4:30 (Closed on Fridays)
Open House Information
Thursday, September 3rd
There will be a dinner break for staff from 4:30 to 5:30 at which time the school will be closed.
2015-2016 Supply Lists
2015-2016 Instructional Calendar
Our Mission at Sandy Hook Elementary School
The Mission of Sandy Hook Elementary School is to prepare each student for the future and for life long learning.
Our Philosophy at Sandy Hook Elementary School
We envision Sandy Hook Elementary as part of the larger community where all members of the learning communities will collaborate to provide quality educational programs which will enable all students to make continuous progress.
Division-Wide Belief Statements
Great communities come from great schools; therefore, we believe.....
- All decisions are based on the best interest of our students.
- Meaningful learning occurs only in the presence of meaningful relationships.
- Measures of success are unique and individualized for each learner.
- Continuous growth and improvement is expected for everyone.
- Problem solving is an essential skill.
- An atmosphere of respect must exist.
- The education of our children is an investment of time, labor, and resources in our future.